Monday, May 2, 2011

It's been a long time .....

It’s been a long time since I have time to train Jade. This afternoon training was a beautiful experience. Jade now can move into heel position on my left and on my right. She now automatically move into heel position to get her rewards on motion.

At the same time I worked Jade on Agility as well. The Pause Table was my plan. Now she can jump onto the table and adopt a sit position. Of course, my ultimate aim is to get her to take a down position on the table. Jade don’t seems to like to down position, I will have to work on her separately. Open Tunnel was next. Working with Jade to go into the tunnel on her own. Jade did it brilliantly. Now she dashes out with great intensity.

She is such a darling :0

No comments:

USDAAsg, Agility Dogs for Any Flavour!

USDAAsg, Agility Dogs for Any Flavour!
USDAA Singapore