USDAA uniqueness .....Starter Gamblers Class
Starter Gamblers consists of 2 sections; IE Point Accumulation Section & Gamblers or Jokers Section.
Before you start you need to know the Scoring Systems; usually it is either
1-2-3-5 System or 1-3-5-7 Systems. What it means is that the obstacles on course are tag according to the scoring system.
Section 1 or Point-Accumulation(PA) Segment;
- Usually in this segment you will be given 25,30,35,40,45,50....seconds for your PA,
- in the given timing accumulate as many points as possible,
- you are not allow to take on the Gamblers sequence in running numbers,
Once you hear the whistle.....your Joker or Gamblers Segment commences;
- Usually you are given 12 to 20 seconds to complete the Joker Sequence,
- Joker sequence should consist of more than 3 or 4 obstacle at a mini.distance of 2.7m or more,
- You need to complete all the Joker Sequence before the given time to clock the Joker points.
Hope you have fun and enjoy these unique Games like we do. Point are only given when you perform the obstacle correctly.