Saturday, January 7, 2012

FY2012 targets and plans ....

Last year 2011 was a very busy year, leaving me with very little time for my own dogs and their training. This new year, I have plans to invest my time training my dogs so that they can realized their best potential. I am putting these down, so that it will help me to keep to my plans. 1. Millie is now 4, - Millie is one of my top dog in my household, she seems to be excelling in Obedience and Agility training. Now I have this desire to introduce her to the OB ring and continue her agility career. - She is definitely ready for these competitive activities, however I need to do some fine tuning and she will be a gem. 2. Jadie is now 1, - Jadie is in her golden age to start serious training her and one day she will be ready for Obedience and Agility Competitions. Jadie being a shy dog, I need to spend more quality time to build her confident. She is still in her elementary training of basic obedience and agility. 3. Ashley is coming 2, - Ashley is our newer addition. He was my student's dog, but due to some unforeseen circumstances, we have adopted him. Ashley has shown great aptitude in training, he is a great show specimen and a great candidate for Obedience and Agility. I will need to spend time to work out his drive and he will be a force to be reckon. Of course having single out the dogs that I wanted to invest my time and energy, I need to stay fit. The last 3 months, I was unfortunate to have sprained back, and now I'm limping on my right feet. Hopefully I can recover soon and start working on my wonderfully animals. These are my new year resolutions, and that I can spend quality time despite my busy work schedules to train, bond and build a strong partnerships. I always believe the only way to succeed is to train till you and your canine partners read each others like a book.

No comments:

USDAAsg, Agility Dogs for Any Flavour!

USDAAsg, Agility Dogs for Any Flavour!
USDAA Singapore