Sunday, July 31, 2011

Marvelous Sunday

I enjoyed my marvelous sunday today. After trials, all students wanted a break, and it's also a nice break for me too. Went for brunch in Changi Airport T3 this morning with my sweetie, and we had a good brunch and coffee. Went home to rest for a while before starting my training with Millie and Ashley.

Did some simple jumping exercises, sharpen our bond and execution. For Millie is all about timing, if I can find the rhythm, my execution with Millie will be flawless.

Ashley is getting along smoothly, setting in well in Agility. Did some jumping, tunnel, chute and weave-poles. Maybe his stamina is bad, after a few rounds of workout, he refused to jump on the first jump, but jump all the rest when directed. Poor boy must be tired.

After a good rest, I trained Millie on frisbee too. Rebound, stall, Aubrey, vaults and catches, a good refresher for Millie and me and she is still profusion in the moves.

It's been a long while since I have such a good time to train my own dogs. I will need to squeeze out some time just to do that, so that I can enjoy the training and companion of my dogs.

As always, have fun and stay positive!

No comments:

USDAAsg, Agility Dogs for Any Flavour!

USDAAsg, Agility Dogs for Any Flavour!
USDAA Singapore