USDAA Games are Snooker, Gamblers and Pairs Relay in both Championships Titling and Performance Titling Programmes. All these games require the team to strategize their approaches on the course in order to get the highest points to gain a qualification and win the class.
This upcoming 9th USDAA Sanctioned Trials we are also introducing 2 new intro-games for the new and existing teams who want to have a go at a strategy and mind games. There are the Beat-the-Clock and The-Pacman Manaic Games. Both games will have all obstacles on the ring and you have the choice to take all the obstacles successfully and gain the points that are associated to the particular obstacle.
Beat-the-Clock - Here are the rules of the game;
1. You are given 50-60 seconds to collect as much points as you want,
2. However the points collected are not recognize until you have bank in the point at the Pause Table, (Pause Table is the bank where you deposit your points)
3. Only upon successfully attempts on the obstacle, you will be awarded the points,
4. The team with the highest points win the games,
5. Obstacles can be taken in uni-directions,
6. The starting point is also the Pause Table.
We will be discussing the other games on our next topics.