After hearing all about the USDAA Sanctioned Trials Events, it's time for us to introduce our Non-titling Events - The Fun Events for Anyone Dare to Take the Challenge! And win some very attractive prizes from our proud Sponsor.
The Fun Events - 2nd Dog Frisbee Competitions 2010!
1. Accuracy Event (Single Disc).
- Our contestants will have to start throwing their frisbee behind a 14m or 15yard line. There will be 2 Judges, one will be the Line Judge and the other will be the Field Judge.
- Every contestants will be given 120sec (2Mins) to throw frisbee as many attempts as possible.
- Contestants are not allow to go the fetch the frisbee, your K9 contestants partner are suspose to Catch and fetch the frisbee back to you.
- There are 3 lines of catchment areas;
1.1) Beyond 18m or 20yard - every successful catch = 1 point, every successful catch in the air = 2 points,
1.2) Beyond 27m or 30yard - every successful catch = 2 point, every successful catch in the air = 3 points,
1.3) Beyond 37m or 40yard - every successful catch = 3 points, every successful catch in the air = 4 points.
(Every successful catch air = 4 paws off the ground)
- And within 120 seconds or 2 minutes, the contestants pair with the highest scoring will be crown Frisbee Champion of the Accuracy Event!
2. Fetch & Catch aka Mini-Distance Event (Longest Throw).
- All contestants will start throwing the frisbee behind a 14m or 15 yard line. There will be 2 Judges, one will be the Line Judge and the other will be the Field Judge.
- Every contestants are given 3 attempts, after 3 tries, the contestant with the longest throw distance recorded will be the winner of the event. A recorded distance will be registered only when a frisbee is successfully captured in the mouth of their K9 partners.
3. Beginners Jumpers Games
- All contestants will be given a REAL-TIME challenge on a titling course design with a qualify Judge.
- This course presents the opportunity for you and your K9 partners matching both your skills with the International Titling Standard.
So are you game enough for these challenges! Come join us in this Dog Sports Competition.