Thursday, November 5, 2009

How Many Dogs Do You Need to Change a Lightbulb?

How Many Dogs Do You Need to Change a Lightbulb?

BOXER
Who cares? I can play with my squeaky toys in the dark.

GREYHOUND
It isn't moving. Who cares?

LABRADOR RETRIEVER
Oh, me, me, me!!!!! Pleeeeeeeze let me change the light bulb! Can I? Can I? Huh? Huh? Can I? Pleeeeeeeze? Please, please, please?

GOLDER RETRIEVER
The day is young. The sun is shining. We've got our whole lives ahead of us. And you're inside the house worrying about a burned out bulb?

JACK RUSSELL TERRIER
I'll just pop it in while I'm bouncing off the furniture and walls.

COCKER SPANIEL
Why bother changing it? I can still pee on the carpet in the dark.

AUSTRALIAN SHEPERD
First, let me put all the light bulbs in a little circle...

ROTTWEILER
Try and make me.

CHIHUAHUA
Yo quiero Taco Bulb. Or - We don't need no stinkin' light bulb!

BORDER COLLIE
Just one. Then I'll replace any wiring I find that's not up to code.

OLD ENGLISH SHEEP DOG
What light bulb? I'm sorry, but I don't see any light bulb!

GERMAN SHEPERD
I'll change it as soon as I've led these people out of the dark, checked to make sure I haven't missed anyone and made one last perimeter patrol to see that no one has tried to take advantage of the situation.

DACHSHUND
You know I can't reach that dumb lamp!

POODLE
Let me just blow in the border collie's ear and he'll do it. By the time he finishes rewiring the house, my nails should be dry.

No comments:

USDAAsg, Agility Dogs for Any Flavour!

USDAAsg, Agility Dogs for Any Flavour!
USDAA Singapore